Monday, January 4, 2010

Weekly Report #18

I had hoped to school through the entire week- but having all the neighbor kids knocking on the door and calling constantly did not make it an easy task so I gave up on that goal by mid week! We had a fun week, though not nearly as educational as I would have liked!

MATH-
DD- Saxon 2- Lesson 104
DS- Saxon 5/4- Lesson 69-71
Played SEVERAL logic games

HISTORY/GEOGRAPHY-
Read Chapter Ten- Story Of the World
Review Questions- Chapter 10
Map Work- The Far East: Ancient China
DD-Coloring Page- Chin and his Father
Continued Mummy Project

READING-
I read aloud from Heroes in Faith:Jesus- Ch#2-5
Silent Reading 1 hr daily

SPORTS/EXTRA CURRICULAR-
DS-Playdate at our house
DS-Playdate at our house
DS-Sleepover at our house
DS/DD- Playdate with group of old friends
Ice Skating with friends
New Years Eve party with friends from church- learned new games :) Lots of fun!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Sheri Hubbs said...

HAHA! Love the Ice Skating picture! I think your daughter may have taken after one of your better traits in one of those pictures. lol! What cuties! Man... Chandler looks so grown up and so very handsome! Your in trouble with the girls when he becomes a teen! Your in trouble with both kids I must say... I am sure Eron has already prepared the shot guns. lol

Christie said...

Sounds like a great week. Ryleigh I see loves the camera! :)