Friday, October 3, 2008

Jumping on the blogging bandwagon...

So here is my first attempt at blogging. I have been thinking about it for a while and finally decided to do so as an attempt to keep record of our homeschooling journey. I don't really know how to work this site or how to blog in general so this is a learning experience for me... I have spent the past few hours trying to get the basics down. (Thanks for your help Eva!) This is going to take me a little bit to get familiar with. My goal is to use this site to keep a log of our homeschooling journey for my own reference and also to keep friends and family up to date on what is going on in our life. Hopefully I can keep up on it!

1 comments:

Ms Eva said...

Wow! That was fast! For someone who doesn't know much about blogging - you are already using skins!? I think you know more than you let on. ;)

I love blogging. As you post more and read/comment on other blogs... you'll get more comfortable.

I am excited that you are joining in the fun. :D